Funded Course for adults in Europe
- IT Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Skills
Which funded courses are available?
- The project-based nature of this course and the online learning environment is intended to transform your skill set and pave the way for a new profession as a Python programmer. The Masters Certified Tutors at SOC Blended Learning will teach you. The program’s curriculum is rigorous, thorough, and always up to date thanks to our efforts.
With the help of this course, you’ll be able to understand the foundations of coding and learn how to write Python code. The ability to code functions, loops, print statements, read and write files and much more will be covered.
After completing the course, you’ll be able to independently code in Python and have the knowledge, expertise, and self-assurance necessary to jump into beginning a career as a coder.
- We have courses in IT Skills and Digitial Marketing, if you would like to book one of these courses please email us on [email protected] or call us on +353 1 442 8000
Learn to Code Software & Websites
10 Day Course
Certificate of Completion
How Long Will It Take?
The course is designed to complete over 10 days
and you can complete the course as:
- A full-time student (Completed over 2 weeks);
- A part-time student (Completed over 6 weeks);
- Online (Completed over 4 weeks).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need Any Prior Knowledge?
This is a Foundation course in Python and no prior coding knowledge is required, however you must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
Will I have access to the Course resources and will I get a certificate of completion?
Along with live teaching, you will have access to our E-Learning platform where you can enhance your knowledge and test yourself. You will be issued a certification of completion.
How is the course delivered?
Classes are delivered online via video link or you can choose to attend the course at our Education centre in Dublin.
How much does it cost?
The course is €900
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
A laptop will be provided in our education centre so there is no need to bing your own laptop but you are welcome to use your own equipment if you wish.
How many people will be in my class?
We believe small cohorts make the best learning experience, therefore the largest group size will be 10 students.